Miss Kristin’s Dance Studio
Studio owner, Kristin Perry, has been in business since 1992. She graduated from Baldwin Wallace College with a degree in Sport Dance Art Management. She is also certified and a current member of Dance Educators of America. Kristin and her instructors continue their dance education through various seminars and classes each year. Four of our instructors have been with Miss Kristin’s for seven years or longer.
Miss Kristin’s Dance Studio is designed to be a safe and nurturing environment in which your child can strive to build confidence, self-esteem and self-discipline. In every class, your child’s social, emotional and creative development is taken into careful consideration.
Our class structure is aimed at developing your child’s basic motor skills, coordination, muscular awareness, and flexibility. Your child will also begin to understand and develop an appreciation of music and the performing arts.
Why Choose MKDS?
- Smaller class sizes
- Knowledgeable, certified, adult instructors
- Choice of instructor for younger classes
- Teacher assistants in most younger classes
- Dance terminology taught during class
- Observation windows
- Dance specific flooring to reduce the risk of injury
- Dance apparel and shoes available on site for purchase
- Friendly, organized front desk staff available during class times
- Clean, spacious and family friendly facility
- Summer classes and camps offered
- Serving our community through Adopt-A-Family during the holidays, canned food drives, and nursing home visits
- Performance opportunities outside the dance studio